Articles worth reading
Weekend in Delhi: Discover Ugrasen ki Baoli

Weekend in Delhi: Discover Ugrasen ki Baoli

access_time December 7, 2013

In the midst of one of Delhi’s busiest locations, lies a forgotten 14th century step-well known as Ugrasen ki Baoli....

7 Ancient Indian Stepwells – Visit Them Before They Disappear

7 Ancient Indian Stepwells – Visit Them Before They Disappear

access_time March 24, 2017

The more you explore, the more intrigued you become; such is the nation of India! With everything from time-worn forts...

Video: Tea-Tasting In India

Video: Tea-Tasting In India

access_time May 29, 2017

It is no secret that Indians love their tea. If you are a tea aficionado, you’ll know all the nook...

Contact Us

Tel: +91 22 2920400
Working Days: Monday To Friday
Timing: 09.30AM To 6.30PM

54 Comments

1. Divyesh H. Shastri
    February 15, 13:35 Divyesh H. Shastri

What is the tour price for west coast USA American Glimpse?
    As We ( I and my spouse) have booked the tour in October 2016 when the price was 99,999/- per person 6 days/7nights twin sharing basis.
    Both of us have US Visa valid and after getting Flipkart discount of Rs. 6000/- and Visa Fees Rs. 10000/- What is the tour price per person as I have paid the full payment in before 21st Jan 2017.

Kindly provide the details.

2. Putu
    March 14, 11:35 Putu

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

– I would like to know that what is the best time to visit Malaysia and Singapore.
    – kindly send me some tour package details for Malaysia and Singapore.
    -This is a family tour; wherein my father age is almost 60 my Mother as same as my father age, then Me and my sister respectively 28-25.
    *** Note:-
    A)The package must be included probably all sight was seen, like aquarium world, bird zoo, botanical garden, night safari etc. too. with others.
    B) The hotel must be good one
    c) package must be included breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    d) must be a comfortable one and should be cover all important and interesting places of Malaysia and Singapore.

**** kindly mail me only, mail address given below.

3. deepika
    May 06, 13:19 deepika

hello, can u please provide detailed intinery with cost for trip including following places- Gwalior, Bhimbetka, Jabalpur, Pachmarhi, Khajuraho, and Ujjain? Tentative date is Aug 22nd. 2 adults, 1 kid

4. Shilpa
    May 22, 05:20 Shilpa

Hi,
    I wish go to Dubai Abu Dhabi in the month of October .kindly update me the details.3 adults from Mumbai .group tour interested.

5. Sunil
    June 07, 11:01 Sunil

Hi Sir,

I need to get an itenary for
    Udaipur Goa Udaipur
    1 senior citizen
    2 adults
    1 (4year) child
    Kochi Goa Kochi
    2 senior citizens

air + stay in a memorable Hotel

6. Natasha sharma
    June 10, 13:59 Natasha sharma

Hi we received planning for 15 days trip to Thailand or maldives.could u pls let us know about package for 4including airfare transfers food n stay.

• Chaitali Mehendale
      June 12, 06:36 Chaitali Mehendale

Hi Natasha,
      Thanks for writing to us. To help you with your query, kindly share with us your desired date of departure and contact number. Our travel expert will get in touch with you, shortly.
      Regards,
      Team Travelscapes

7. Dr Ghanshyam Agrawal
    August 26, 05:52 Dr Ghanshyam Agrawal

Dear Sir,
    I am Dr.GD Agrawal. I talked to Mr.Shahid about tour prog. of Assam.I gave him a mail but getting no repply.Kindly make call to me by Mr. Shahid today.Thanks.
    Dr.GD Agrawal Gwalior.

• Sarah
      August 28, 14:57 Sarah

Hello Sir,

Thanks for writing in. We’ve forwarded your complaint to the team involved, someone will get in touch with you shortly.

8. Supriyo
    September 05, 14:19 Supriyo

Dear Sir,
    Please share the rates for Singapore tour 8 nights 9 days with breakfast, lunch & dinner (Indian food)
    Singapore – 3 nights
    Kualalampur – 3 nights
    Cruise – 2 nights
    Number of passenger 26

• Aishwarya Menon
      September 07, 03:48 Aishwarya Menon

Hello,

Thanks for writing to us. Our travel expert will get in touch with you shortly. However, if you could give us the following details, it will be much easier to plan the perfect holiday for you. Kindly mail the same on blog@coxandkings.com 🙂
      Contact No